Between December 12-13, 2019, participants in "Planning, Programming and Budgeting of Defense Resources Postgraduate Course" - ACT 676.6. and "Program and Project Management Postgraduate Course" - ACT 677.6. - military and civilian personnel from the Republic of Albania, the Kingdom of Bahrain, the Republic of Georgia, the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, the Republic of Iraq, the Republic of North Macedonia, the Republic of Moldova, the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Republic of Tunisia and Romania - Ministry of National Defense and Romanian Intelligence Service, accompanied by teaching staff from DRESMARA, conducted documentation visits to the Armament Department and the Integrated Defence Planning Directorate within the Department for Defense Policy, Planning and International Relations
During the activity aspects of defense resources management have been presented, as follows:
- major procurement programs and their management, in the context of the national security investment program;
- integrated defence acquisitions management system;
- ongoing projects within the NATO Security Investment Program;
- the process of coordinating the development and maintenance of specific capabilities in order to fulfill the objectives of the defense policy;
- defense planning, respectively the correlation and integration of the objectives of the defense policies with the resources destined to the Ministry of National Defense, as well as the developed military capabilities.
During leisure, part of the foreign students enjoyed the experience of visiting the Palace of Parliament.