Partnership Trening and Education Centres Working Group (PTECs WG)11-14 June 2019, Skopje, Republic of North Macedonia
Between 11 and 14 June 2019, the DRESMARA representatives LTC Denis-Nicolae FLORESCU and LTC Marius-Simion COSTIN attended the Partnership Training and Education Centers Working Group (PTECs WG) hosted by Public Affairs Regional Centre (PARC) in Skopje, Republic of North Macedonia.
The event, organized by the Headquarters Supreme Allied Commander Transformation (HQ SACT)/ Joint Force Trainer (JFT) and NATO School Oberammergau (NSO), Germany, from Allied Command Transformation (ACT) was attended by the following representatives:
- NATO HQ structures: International Staff (IS) and International Military Staff (IMS);
- Military Partnerships Directorate (MPD) from Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe (SHAPE);
- 18 PTECs out of 33 accredited centers;
The agenda of the activity included topics such as:
- IMS and HQ SACT updates in the enhance and consolidation of the individual training and education offered by PTEC;
- PTEC community support of the Global Programming (link);
- NSO update, „Train the Trainer” and „Instructor Exchange” programs;
- Support for using the Education and Training Opportunities Catalogue (ETOC);
- Discussions on increasing cooperation between PTECs;
- Organization of the 2nd PTECs WG and Marketplace in NATO HQ, Brussels, in November 2019;
- Organization of the 20th Annual PTEC Commandants' Conference in 2020.