Curriculum Development for the Strategic Command Master’s Degree Programme
The Opening Ceremony of the Curriculum Development for the Strategic Command Master’s Degree Programme - assistance and support through Defence Education Enhancement Programme (DEEP) as part of the NATO-Afghanistan Enduring Partnership took place on 21 May, 2019
In this event, organized by the Integration, Partnership and Cooperation Directorate / Political Affairs and Security Policy Division / NATO International Staff (NATO IS) participated as follows:
- the head of the Education Support Service/Regional Department of Defense Resources Management Studies, COL Ionuț TĂRTĂREANU;
- DEEP Afghanistan Academic co-leader COL (ret.) Stan ANTON, visiting professor at "Carol I" National Defence University;
- teaching staff: COL Klára Viola SIPOSNÉ DR. KECSKEMÉTHY, professor, PhD/National University of Public Service, Budapest, Hungary, COL Nikolay URUMOV, PhD/“GS Rakovski” National Defence College, Sofia, Bulgaria and LTC Frank SCHÄEFERS, Germany/Advisor to the Command and Staff Academy, Afghanistan/Resolute Support NATO Mission in Afghanistan - associate professor, PhD, from DRESMARA;
- interpreters from NATO Interpretation Section / Conference Services / NATO IS;
- the commandant and military teaching staff from CSA/"Marshal Fahim" National Defence University/Afghanistan and personnel from Ministry of Higher Education, Afghanistan.