The highest level of certification – NATO APPROVED - for the 6th course
On 26 January 2017, DRESMARA has received the highest level of accreditation - “NATO APPROVED” – for Postgraduate Defense Resources Management Course for Experts from the NATO Supreme Allied Commander Transformation Norfolk, Virginia, SUA / Education and Individual Training Branch.
DRESMARA offers 6 courses with the higher level of accreditation - NATO APPROVED:
- Postgraduate Defense Resources Management Course for Senior Officials;
- Postgraduate Information Resources Management Course for Senior Officials (CIO);
- Postgraduate Defense Resources Management Course for Experts;
- Planning, Programming and Budgeting of Defense Resources Postgraduate Course;
- Program and Project Management Postgraduate Course;
- Information Security Management Postgraduate Course.
The accreditation of DRESMARA’s courses as “NATO APPROVED” represents a recognition on behalf of NATO that DRESAMARA’s educational programs measure up to the following standards:
- The courses meet NATO’s needs to train its personnel in the specific fields of each of the educational programs;
- The aims and scientific contents of the courses are aligned to the general and specific requirements of NATO missions;
- All quality standards established through „NATO Directive Bi-SC D 75-7 – Education and Individual Training” are met.
- All of the aforementioned courses will be included in the Education and Training Opportunities Catalogue.